[chbot] nxt at the next meeting

Charles Manning manningc2 at actrix.gen.nz
Thu Nov 6 01:07:34 GMT 2008

I would not suggest Lejos for a first tour of an NXT. It helps to play with
the standard programming environment for a bit just to get the lie of the
land.

By the way, it is pretty much impossible to brick an NXT. The NXT CPU has a
built in bootloader that cannot be erased (AFAIK) and that is restarted by
using a paperclip to activate a reset button (down one of the holes in the
back). Press the reset button and connect up USB to a PC running the Lego
programming software and it will automatically reflash the NXT with the
standard Lego software.

I will bring my custom sensors and cables too.

-- CHarles