[chbot] Lejos on nxt at the next meeting

Richard Jones richard_alan_jones at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 6 00:29:11 GMT 2008

Thanks Timothy,

I don't have a formal plan for the evening yet, but very much open to suggestions.
As usual we will have a wide spread of experience, age and ability. I'm pretty new to Nxt so will need my hand held.
Its probably a bit hard for Science Alive to accept us reprogramming their nxt robots to run Lejos, but you are quite welcome to reprogram yours or mine. Sounds like an opportunity for a wonderful demo. I would prefer not to brick mine for Christmas! Reverting it to new condition would be good. Having you show us how to swap between Lego and Lejos would be brilliant.

Richard