[chbot] Free Electronic Components

Richard Jones rjtp at ihug.co.nz
Sat Mar 1 05:19:57 GMT 2008

Mike Pearce has very kindly donated the hi tech remains of his garage
sale to Christchurch Robotics.
There are heaps of components, surface mount & through hole, op amps,
logic, switching & linear regulators, flash pics, dspics, dacs, adcs,
passives, pcbs, even some arm 7 ics. I'll bring the boxes along to
the next session for people to dig into. If there are any remains
after the meeting I'll be looking for a custodian once everyone has
had a chance to dip in. Sorry I'm not looking through them to see if
anything in particular is in there (unless your name happens to be
Mike Pearce!).

It would be nice to see the contents of these boxes arrive back at
Chch Robotics built into robots.

Richard Jones