[chbot] USB silly-scope

Chris Hellyar chris at trash.co.nz
Wed Feb 20 08:52:55 GMT 2008

I didn't realise he was local, that's one of the ones google found for
me...

Unfortunately $1099 USD for his entry model is a bit more than I wanted
to spend for the luxury of not having to lug my CRO around.

(Weird that he has his prices listed in USD as well, which is why I
didn't immediately pick up he was a Kiwi.)