[chbot] ChchRobotics email list Mailman traps.

Richard Jones rjtp at ihug.co.nz
Mon Aug 25 09:38:47 BST 2008

<49f029ee0ce2cd2ef73d1acd0abbbfef at ihug.co.nz> <52bd4a780808242138p1ea6dcbck589df797115405ac at mail.gmail.com>

Hi Nick,

Thanks for the official view on emails to Mailman being bounced. My lack of
bounce experience was a few years back when email redirection via the IEE
was an option for me, so I've no real idea where they went. Definately not
worth investigating. The present arrangement does work very nicely and I
certainly would not wish to push work in your direction.

Many thanks for the brilliant mailing list service.

Richard Jones