[chbot] Thanks for all the fish

Chris Hellyar chchrobotics@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Sat, 05 May 2007 20:58:22 +1200

Good luck in Japan Andrew, that'll be a definite change of pace for you.

What part of Japan are you going to?  I have some friends who are moving
to Narita (sp?) in August, on a 3 year 'gig' doing something at a (the?)
University there.

Cheers, and all the best...

I can't help with the meetings though, I'm already burning the candle at
both ends, and gently warming it in the middle.  I think I only made it
to two meetings, about 3 years ago! :-).

I think it would be good if the meetings could continue though, give me
somewhere to show of my new 18 servo hexapod when I finally get it
going. :-).