[chbot] Have I killed my bot battery?

Carl Ranson chchrobotics@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Wed, 07 Mar 2007 23:54:51 +1300

Seems I was correct.
I managed to kick start it by putting a couple of charged nicad's in
serially to raise the voltage. The charger is slow enough to change
state that i was able to connect the battery up before it shut down again.

Probably an idiotic way of doing it but it now seems to be charging so
I'm happy.

Off to research low voltage cutout circuits so I don't get this again.