[chbot] Circuit help please, low voltage cutout

Carl Ranson chchrobotics@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Mon, 23 Apr 2007 19:36:35 +1200

Thanks for the replies, i think i understand it now. For some reason I
though the voltage divider was used to set the reference voltage rather
just scale the battery voltage so it could be compared with ZD1.

Time to dig out the breadboard.