[chbot] Modding servos, atmel prototype boards?

Synco Reynders chchrobotics@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Sat, 23 Sep 2006 00:41:06 +1200

Someone mention Atmel prototype boards???
 - I've got a handful of ATmega128's (MLF package) that have gone funny while
reprogramming. (it occurs when the supply is more than 4V (3.3V part) yet the
parts are spec'ed to 6V) So I've been meaning to track the problem down yet
can't solder on the pins so need a proto-type board that breaks-out the
important pins. Anyone got any PCB using a ATmega128 MLF package??

Synco
  Mobile: +64 21 1825332
  Ph/Fax: +64 3 371 7592