[chbot] Projects

Chris Hellyar chchrobotics@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Fri, 22 Sep 2006 21:44:48 +1200

Hi-ho....

Not a lot robotic going on in my world at the moment, but I've just
started working on a new pan/tilt assembly to remote mount a camera,
which is sorta-robotic.

And I just put my remote controlled webcam back together after it sat in
a box for 2 years.  What that taught me is that webcam's have come a
long way in 2 years as the image quality is truely bad...

Cheers, Me.