[Templates] Image plugin (was: Modifying TT functions at run time)

Steve Sapovits sapovitss@gsicommerce.com
Mon, 4 Nov 2002 15:09:18 -0500

ImageMagick/PerlMagick is the most full-featured image package
I've used.  You could conceivably build a TT interface that
would provide some level of dynamic imaging using IM.

----
Steve Sapovits
GSI Commerce
sapovitss@gsicommerce.com