[mythtvnz] How to set up a new Grabber

Curtis Walker sultanoswing at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 09:45:44 BST 2022

I run the script at login, but yes, you can run it as a cron job too.
I used to run it as a cron, but since I triple boot Win 10, MacOS and
Arch linux, it's often not on Arch to be able to run cron at a set
time.

By running at login, it ensures there is a fresh update of the guide
when I login, which is most days, at various times.