[mythtvnz] How to set up a new Grabber

Andrew Ruthven andrew at etc.gen.nz
Tue Jun 28 05:20:56 BST 2022

Hey,

What distro are run running? Debian or Ubuntu?

I have packaged up Stephen's script as a .deb that is easily to
install, and should just work. Disclaimer, I haven't had anyone else
try it yet. :) And this is the first time I've mentioned it publicly
because I wanted to make sure it was all working smoothly - which it
appears to be.

Cheers,
Andrew

On Tue, 2022-06-28 at 15:24 +1200, Robert Fisher wrote:
> I have given up trying to get 7 days of EIT data on all channels.
>
> (TVNZ have confirmed that it is not in their "spec" to do it)
>
> I have tried to get Stephen's script to work but have not been
> successful yet (I know next to nothing about programming but I can
> edit
> files).
>
> I am wondering if someone could guide me on how to set up a grabber
> use an xml file like
>
> https://nzxmltv.com/xmltv/guide.xml
>
> (or any other recommendation)
>
> Thanks, Rob

Andrew Ruthven, Wellington, New Zealand
andrew at etc.gen.nz |
Catalyst Cloud: | This space intentionally left blank
https://catalystcloud.nz |