[mythtvnz] What DVB-T tuners are people using?

Robert Fisher robert at fisher.net.nz
Sat Jun 4 04:06:50 BST 2022

I recently bought this from PBTech:-

Hauppauge WinTV-quadHD Four HD Digital TV Tuner PCIe

https://www.pbtech.co.nz/product/TVNHGR1607/Hauppauge-WinTV-quadHD-Four-HD-Digital-TV-Tuner-PC

(I haven't got around to setting my MythTV backend with a grabber that
does not use EIT yet.)

A couple of people have stated that they are getting 7 days of EIT data
but for me, several channels only have now/next. Could it be that they
are using DVB-S?