[mythtvnz] No EPG - need temp solution

Curtis Walker sultanoswing at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 00:32:35 BST 2022

On Wed, 13 Apr 2022 at 20:04, Wayne Thomas <waynethomas69 at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Robin,
> I use NZXMLTV because it has all of the channels - just note the channel IDs won't match what you have, but since you are doing a manual import it should work.
> https://nzxmltv.github.io/xmltv/guide.xml
>
> Cheers
> Wayne
> [sent from my phone - please excuse any mistakes]

Nice! I didn't know about this xml EPG source before.

I'm now trialling it & it looks good, having just also successfully
set up do_mhegepgsnoop and Stephen Worthington's other excellent
scripts.

Very nice to have a choice of good data these days, including using
mhegEPGsnoop, which gives us independence from external sources,
nicely massaged by Stephen's clean up.

Curtis