[mythtvnz] No EPG, what am i doing wrong

Mike Brady mike.brady at devnull.net.nz
Thu Apr 7 07:05:32 BST 2022

I am not in Christchurch, but I have a script that uses hdhomerun_config, mhegepgsnoop and mythfilldatabase that has been reliably producing my EPG from MHEG5 data obtained using HDHomeRuns for years. mhegepgsnoop does need a few minor fixes.

I can email you my script and the fixed mhegepgsnoop if you want to give that a go.

"Robert Fisher" robert at fisher.net.nz – 7 April 2022 5:00 PM