[mythtvnz] No EPG, what am i doing wrong

Robert Fisher robert at fisher.net.nz
Thu Apr 7 05:38:08 BST 2022

I installed EPG Collector on a Windows VM but I could not see how to
point it to the network tuner but you did give me another idea.

I installed Kodi and the HDHomeRun addon on my desktop.

It automatically found the tuner on first run and got the available EPG
without needing to select EIT anywhere and guess what?

Iit has missing data just like my Sony TV and my MythTV backend.

Where to next?

Is anyone in Christchurch successfully getting EIT data for all channels?

I do really appreciate the advice I get in this forum.

Rob