[mythtvnz] No EPG, what am i doing wrong

Robert Fisher robert at fisher.net.nz
Thu Apr 7 00:55:08 BST 2022

I am now wondering if my issue (Incomplete EIT data) is location based.

I get a very strong signal from the Sugarloaf transmitter on the Mount
Victoria in Christchurch.

My EIT listings have been working fine for several years until the
recent channel changes and several channel scans (trying different
settings).

Today I thought that I might be onto something when I browsed into my
HDHomeRun and realised that it's "Channel Lineup" was out of date so I
corrected that with "Detect Channels" (and I also updated the HDHomeRun
Firmware).

Unfortunately this made no difference.

Just now though, I looked at the lists on the guide on my fairly new
Sony smart TV (not via MythTV) and it is showing "No programme
information" on the same channels as MythTV is showing "NO DATA"

Are any of you who are experiencing no issues with EIT data in Christchurch?

Rob