[mythtvnz] Python 3 version of mhegepgsnoop.py

Stephen Worthington stephen_agent at jsw.gen.nz
Tue May 11 18:27:38 BST 2021

On Wed, 12 May 2021 04:08:26 +1200, you wrote:

>Thanks for the update
>
>I run with a map file rather than the database and I thing you've got a
>bug. If I specify "-f map_file" it still tries to connect to the database.
>
>I think you need to change line 891
>
>        if py_bind:
>
>        elif py_bind:
>
>Does that make sense?

It should only have py_bind set if you have put the -p option on the
command line to tell it to use the database.  The map_file and py_bind
options are no longer mutually exclusive as both will be used if you
add the -b option, so line 891 is correct.

Can you please post your full command line so I can try to reproduce
what is happening?