[mythtvnz] Python 3

Fritz Hildebrand fritz.hildebrand at gmail.com
Wed Mar 10 02:04:01 GMT 2021

For whatever reason mhegepgsnoop.py stopped working quite a while ago on my Fedora MythTV system (even with the latest version at the time). I now just get the EPG listing from DVB-T directly. It is for 7+ days. Only thing I can’t do with it is easily edit out words like “Movie:” or “All New” from titles so I need to be bit more careful when setting up recordings where the title may change for the same actual program. For example I have two set up for NCIS: “NCIS” and “All New NCIS”.