[mythtvnz] Is it finally time to say goodbye to MythTV

Mark Kendall markk at kc.net.nz
Tue Sep 18 21:30:33 BST 2018

> On 18/09/18 14:59, Mark Kendall wrote:
>> I’ve also had little success with KODI and the MythTV plugin.
> Because I have had no hassle getting Kodi to work with MythTV on
> multiple frontends I wonder if you might be using a different add-on.
>
> I use the "MythTV PVR Client" (not MythBox)

Definitely the MythTV PVR plugin, I posted a message in the forums in 2016
about it https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=298041 and have tried a
few times since with no (or only very brief) success.

Hopefully in a few months time I will have time to look into it more and
will log a bug report to try and get more help tracking down the problem.

I've seen that some not quite related fixes have been done that may
possibly have an impact on the freezing so will probably try an update to
see if the problem is still there.

Mark