[mythtvnz] Fwd: Re: 18.04.1 upgrade and old Nvidia drivers

Paul paulgir at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 00:53:33 BST 2018

How critical is this really, for watching recordings?

I just found out I've been using the nouveau driver on my desktop pc
(forgot to download the propriety drivers after the last upgrade) and I
haven't seen any problems.

In fact, since installing propriety drivers yesterday, I've seen some
stuttering on youtube that I've never seen before. My desktop has a
GT430 and my mythbox has a GT710.Both use the Nvidia 390 driver.

-Paul