[mythtvnz] Data in freeview.xml.gz goes to end of Aug 3rd

Robert Fisher robert at fisher.net.nz
Thu Aug 2 01:08:15 BST 2018

On 02/08/18 09:17, Hadley Rich wrote:
> I'm happy to keeping hosting the EPG and fixing things here and there
> but I have very little time to commit to it so I would suggest
> everyone considers it a less robust source than it used to be.
>
> That said, I've managed to sort things for right now. The current
> issue appears to be at the source i.e. nothing has changed at this end
> but I've managed to work around it for now.

Following Hads' comments I thought I would change to using the EIT data.
The setup seemed to go fine and the Channel editor process was fine but
now after running mythfilldatabase there is no data.

Is this caused by the same problem experienced by Hads (and the TiVo EPG
providers)?

Is there a "workaround" or should I go back to using Hads' data?

Anyone else have the same situation?