[mythtvnz] Data in freeview.xml.gz goes to end of Aug 3rd

Hadley Rich hads at nice.net.nz
Wed Aug 1 22:17:32 BST 2018

On 02/08/18 08:39, Robert Fisher wrote:
> Just saw a post on Geekzone - TiVo NZ has the same issue it seems.

I just looked back at my archives and wow, it's been almost 14 years
since I started hosting EPG, that's quite a while.

Like probably a good proportion of you, I watch and record broadcast TV
less and less these days which means I have less and less use for EPG.

There's also much easier ways to get EPG these days than there used to
be - full EIT data has been available for quite some time instead of
just MHEG5 and for the most part it's much better quality than it was.

I'm happy to keeping hosting the EPG and fixing things here and there
but I have very little time to commit to it so I would suggest everyone
considers it a less robust source than it used to be.

That said, I've managed to sort things for right now. The current issue
appears to be at the source i.e. nothing has changed at this end but
I've managed to work around it for now.

Cheers,

hads