[mythtvnz] Apple TV 4th Gen with mythtv server

Joel Wirāmu Pauling joel at aenertia.net
Mon Sep 25 22:17:06 BST 2017

Vote for the Nvidia Shield - currently easily the best TV front-end media
box out.

You will need to order from Amazon/Ebay as no-one seems to be importing
them locally. But the non-hdd version can be had for $300 NZD mark.

There are some reasonable Chinese variants around but Updates/Frimware and
really knowing your SoC's is required in order to make a good choice.