[mythtvnz] Apple TV 4th Gen with mythtv server

Rama Madhusudhan rama.madhusudhan at gmail.com
Sun Sep 24 09:35:32 BST 2017

Thanks Jean, I do accept your point. We currently have a box myth box where
backend is myth and frontend is kodi but its been nearly 10 years old and
its time to update our box. We are considering resizing it to small factor
and that's where the Apple TV came to our mind. We also thought of
considering Intel Nuc with network tuner HD Homerun and external hard disk
but the box itself costs a lot.

Any idea about HD Home run connect, are they good ?

Thanks,
Rama