[mythtvnz] MythTV 0.29 and HDHomeRun

Criggie criggie at criggie.org.nz
Thu Nov 2 00:30:47 GMT 2017

Mark van Dijk wrote:
> I shall have a hunt around online to see how I can delay the mythbackend
> via systemmd.

Tell me again why systemd is required ?

There MUST be a way to tell systemd that mythtv-server depends on having
networking up and running.  Look at samba or NFS server systemd files for
hints.

Personally I'm moving away from the slapfest that is systemd.  Devuan has
some benefits being based directly on proper debian and not some
convoluted string of ubuntu subderivatives.

Separately I have a plan to run mythbackend on a VM with a HD Homerun...
so am watching the thread with interest.

--
Criggie

http://criggie.org.nz/