[mythtvnz] TV3 => Three

Rory Grant rorzer at gmail.com
Mon Mar 6 18:41:17 GMT 2017

Is there a difference in the number of days provided by the EIT over
terrestrial and satellite?

Sorry, that sentence is a little difficult to parse.

I use the EPG.org.nz info, but always leave "use EIT" box checked. When I
was using satellite cards I recall the EIT being insufficient, but there
seems to be plenty on the terrestrial feed.

This is all very vague and anecdotal, but it might account for some
confusion.

Rory