[mythtvnz] Schedules Direct requests?

Curtis Walker sultanoswing at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 06:38:10 BST 2016

On 9 September 2016 at 17:09, Robert Kulagowski <rkulagow at gmail.com> wrote:
> [I work for Schedules Direct]
>
> A number of you have requested the 90-day coupon code; if you asked
> for one and did not receive a response, please let me know:
>
> rkulagow at gmail.com
>
> There was a barrage after the initial email and I want to ensure that
> everyone that wants a coupon code has received one by now.
>
> If there are things that could be better in the data, please let me
> know. While starting a dialog here in the forum is fine, if it gets to
> the point of "This here is wrong; you're missing {foo}" then that need
> to be on our bug tracker so that we don't lose track of it.
>
> For programs that originate from the US that are being broadcast in
> NZ, I should be able to augment the data shortly.
>
> After that, would be programs from GBR.
>
> I will be using the Nielsen ratings which someone else had posted
> earlier as the stations and programs that you're interested in.
>
> I would like this experiment to succeed, and the sooner we know which
> things aren't quite right, the quicker we can get them resolved.

Great service so far, thanks Robert (& team).

I wouldn't say no to a 90-day code (sultanoswing at gmail.com), although
in my enthusiasm I skipped over the announcement email and already
paid my $25 :)

As far as experiement succeeding, I for one am already quite happy, so
if the difference between success and failure was the amount of extra
effort needed to achieve smaller and smaller gains, then I'd be happy
with the current set up!

As this initiative by Schedules Direct is for both Aust and NZ, how
are our Aussie cousins doing in terms of interest / feedback? They're
obviously a larger market than we Kiwis.