[mythtvnz] Schedules Direct requests?

Robert Kulagowski rkulagow at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 06:09:41 BST 2016

[I work for Schedules Direct]

A number of you have requested the 90-day coupon code; if you asked
for one and did not receive a response, please let me know:

rkulagow at gmail.com

There was a barrage after the initial email and I want to ensure that
everyone that wants a coupon code has received one by now.

If there are things that could be better in the data, please let me
know. While starting a dialog here in the forum is fine, if it gets to
the point of "This here is wrong; you're missing {foo}" then that need
to be on our bug tracker so that we don't lose track of it.

For programs that originate from the US that are being broadcast in
NZ, I should be able to augment the data shortly.

After that, would be programs from GBR.

I will be using the Nielsen ratings which someone else had posted
earlier as the stations and programs that you're interested in.

I would like this experiment to succeed, and the sooner we know which
things aren't quite right, the quicker we can get them resolved.