[mythtvnz] Bravo + DUKE

Robert Fisher robert at fisher.net.nz
Thu Oct 6 19:06:10 BST 2016

> On Thu, 6 Oct 2016 23:09:29 +1300, you wrote:
>
>> On 06/10/16 22:22, Scott Newton wrote:
>>> Also noticed that there is no data for Duke for today following. That is more
>>> of a concern as there are some programs on Duke I do record.
>> I have no data for TVNZ 1 and TVNZ 2 plus 1 from Sunday 11:30 pm
>>
>> and TVNZ 1 plus 1 from 11:30 am Tuesday
>>
>> or Duke from 11:15 pm Sunday
>>
>> (And in defence of Duke they had extensive coverage of the paralympics
>> which I loved.)
My Freeview.xmltv file has already been updated.
On MythTV the xmltvid, callsign and name are all showing the new names too.

I also did a channel scan after my changes so I believed there must be
another reason for the problem.

I just did wget http://epg.org.nz/freeview.xml.gz
and checked the file and found that there is no data for the problem
channels.

Where do we go from here?