[mythtvnz] Any ideas why I would get more pixelation with Myth 0.25 than NextPVR

worik worik.stanton at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 19:58:40 GMT 2016

> The first thing I would recommend doing is turning on a higher level
> of logging of recordings in mythbackend by adding the "-v record"
> option to its command line.  In Mythbuntu 16.04, you do that by
> creating a /etc/mythtv/additional.args file containing this:

That is good advice.

But make sure you have looked at the existing and extensive logs first.
The answer may be there without adding even more logging.

I did not know that logging could be made even more verbose, that is
interesting

Why is the legal status of chardonnay different to that of cannabis?
       worik.stanton at gmail.com 021-1680650, (03) 4821804
                          Aotearoa (New Zealand)
                             I voted for love