[mythtvnz] WAF - new channels.

Criggie criggie at criggie.org.nz
Thu May 5 01:49:35 BST 2016

Robert Fisher wrote:
> In case it is helpful to others........here are the hiccups with my MythTV
> project
>
> Because I am self taught (with help from CLUG and Google), I ended up with
> projects within a project.

My main problem with linux and open source is that once its working
properly, is very easy to let that knowledge fall out of the head.

Several years later, the missus asks why we don't get Duke TV, so I look
it up, confirm the programme listings are there, and do the config.

But I now get "Irrecoverable Recorder error" when changing to Duke.

So I set up choiceTV as well, because it was also new since last time.
However this channel does the same thing.

I'm still using DVB-S on two tuner cards, there's no DVB-T.
ChoiceTV has a SID of 1941
Duke has SID of 520
according to http://www.lyngsat.com/Optus-D1.html

What have I forgotten?

On the positive side, the existing channels still work fine.

--
Criggie

http://criggie.org.nz/