[mythtvnz] WAF

Jason Taylor killerkiwi2005 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 21:54:45 GMT 2016

> Assuming that I buy recommended hardware and install recommended software,
> could I expect MythTV to perform as well as TiVo? (Software updates,
> channel changes and EPG updates without problems?)

Short answer is no, theres a reason you pay monthly fees for other
services, its for people to do this stuff for you.

That being said netflix/lightbox and kodi/mythtv with a single tuner has
pretty much removed all TV use in our household

> --
> Robert Fisher

"Weekends don't count unless you spend them doing something completely
pointless. " - Calvin