[mythtvnz] MythTV problems after moving house & installing new Frontend/Backend server

Criggie criggie at criggie.org.nz
Tue Jul 19 23:03:38 BST 2016

Chris Macneill wrote:
> The new server worked fine at the old house as a standalone, but now I
> try to use at new location and integrate into my Home Theatre setup I
> get two problems:-

You have multiple problems, don't combing them into one big "myth's not
working" problem.  Instead, separate the problems out and work on them one
at a time.

1) Your backend can't get satellite signal.

2) The audio system is messing up frontend playback.

They're probably unrelated.

--
Criggie

http://criggie.org.nz/