[mythtvnz] Doubled up recordings

worik worik.stanton at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 19:12:15 GMT 2016

On 05/01/16 16:41, Criggie wrote:
> +1 is utterly useless for anyone with a proper working DVR, and only
> slightly useful should your box have insufficient tuners.

They are not in HD, which is better for me.

I cannot perceive the difference (I have used two TVs side by side one
HD one not playing the same content otherwise) and it uses much less
resources.

But having both is a total waste...

cheers

Why is the legal status of chardonnay different to that of cannabis?
       worik.stanton at gmail.com 021-1680650, (03) 4821804
                          Aotearoa (New Zealand)
                             I voted for love