[mythtvnz] Seem to be missing HGTV

Robert Fisher robert at fisher.net.nz
Tue Aug 9 04:09:55 BST 2016

On 9 August 2016 at 14:14, Nick Rout <nick.rout at gmail.com> wrote:

And of course you get stuff like RNZ National, which is sometimes audio
> only, and sometimes TV (or as they call it "radio with pictures" - notably
> John Campbell from 5-6.30 pm weekdays.)

Actually I do not think RNZ (via Freeview) is without video. (The video
does not correspond to the audio most of the time, it is usually cycling
static news clips).
I actually like it in the mornings being able to listen and at the same
time see other news items (I know, I am a male and theoretically should not
be able to do so).

--
Robert Fisher