[mythtvnz] Determining which tuner card for a recording after it is recorded

worik worik.stanton at gmail.com
Sun Sep 6 23:07:55 BST 2015

Some body on this list very helpfully suggested a way to query the
database to determine which tuner recorded a particular recording. To my
embarrassment  I cannot find the message.

Can anybody help?  I have two tuners, one of which I suspect is a lot
better than the other.  I need to discern which is recording what.

The tuners I have are:
2040:c000 Hauppauge Windham
2040:7070 Hauppauge Nova-T Stick 3

--
Why is the legal status of chardonnay different to that of cannabis?
       worik.stanton at gmail.com 021-1680650, (03) 4821804