[mythtvnz] Python error in mhegepgsnoop

Robin Gilks g8ecj at gilks.org
Sat May 23 11:28:27 BST 2015

> Well it was such a crap weather day today I decided to rip into it. I
> have uploaded version 0.6.1 to sourceforge. I believe I have fixed the
> bugs with cleaning titles and tuning but I have not done a lot of
> testing. I also added a '-T' option as an alternative to the '-t' tuning
> option. Use '-T <chanid>' to tune to a channel id instead of channel
> number. For example '-T 1003' would tune my system to channel 3 (TV3).
> Hope this works for you.

Hi David

Thanks for the fixes, I'll test them when the crap weather gets here
tomorrow!! Not sure where the channel ID comes from - 1003 seems a pretty
obscure number to be sure. I would have expected either a frequency or
channel number of the multiplex i.e. for the Sugar Loaf in Christchurch
either one of
562000000, 578000000 or 594000000
or
32, 34 or 36

Individual stations (eg. TV3) don't really enter into it do they?

Like I say, I'll get into it tomorrow as I have to switch all the aerials
over from the old PC to the new one whilst I fiddle and I'm trying not to
miss any scheduled programs!

Cheers

--
Robin Gilks