[mythtvnz] ION based frontend platforms available.

Criggie criggie at criggie.org.nz
Fri Sep 12 05:49:34 BST 2014

Anyone interested in these?  Email me off list.
I'll get some numbers and go for a bulk price.

They're asking $200 each +GST and +Freight  for individuals.

If you're interested be quick.

The monitor looks pretty useless though - its not 1080 capable.

UPDATE: they're $175 +GST +Freight for the box without monitor, which
feels steep.

*Model:*

*Acer Veriton N282G Nettop Mini-PC with Windows 7 Pro and bundled with
Acer 20" Widescreen LCD*

*CPU:*

Intel Atom Dual Core 1.8GHz

*Hard Drive :*

160GB SATA

*Memory:*

2GB *DDR3* SODIMM(1066Mhz)

*Optical Drive:*

None

*Graphics:*

Onboard *Nvidia ION Graphics*

*Others:*

6x USB Ports (2x front, 4x rear), 1x Gigabit Ethernet, 1x VGA, *1x
HDMI*, Multicard Reader, no Parallel or Serial ports, 1x Mini PCIe Slot

*OS:*

Windows 7 Pro COA

OS Installation for $20+ GST Extra

*Display:*

Acer V203H 20" Widescreen LCD

5ms, 1600 x 900 Resolution, VGD and DVI Ports

*Others:*

*keyboard, mouse, power and DVI cables Supplied*

--
Criggie