[mythtvnz] imported EPG out by an hour

Daniel Hughes trampster at gmail.com
Wed Oct 22 10:00:45 BST 2014

Hi guys, I'm new to the list.

I have mythtv running on a ubuntu 12.04 box. I use
http://epg.org.nz/freeview.xml.gz to get my epg data.

I noticed tonight that one of my recordings was happening at the wrong
time. A closer inspection showed that epg data was off by an hour.

The time in the freeview.xml file seems fine. For example offspring
tonight on tv shows a start time of 20141022230500 +1300 which is
correct however importing the file gives the data in my program guide
thinking its on at 10:05 instead of 11:05 as per the xml.

My server is showing the correct current time, and I notice that as we
get close to the show airing the time updates to the correct time
which I assume is because it gets the over the air guide.

What could be causing my data to import one hour wrong?

Cheers,
Daniel