[mythtvnz] Etiquette

Aaron Pelly apelly at monkeymasters.co.nz
Mon May 26 03:44:48 BST 2014

OK;

Although I have googled for them I haven't any specific document
regarding list etiquette, just a couple of posts saying:
- Bottom post.
- Plain text.

With regards to the latter, I have no bloody idea how to get thunderbird
to do plain text when composing an email. I have a myth-list contact set
up to prefer plain text, but I do not know what you guys see, so sorry.
If I'm doing it wrong let me know and I will do more research.

Specifically though, my last email had a plain text attachment. I do not
know if this is allowed or preferred. How should logs be posted please?

Aaron.