[mythtvnz] Freeview DTT restack on 1 May

Steve Hodge stevehodge at gmail.com
Thu May 1 12:19:13 BST 2014

On Thu, May 1, 2014 at 10:50 PM, Steven Ellis <steven at openmedia.co.nz>wrote:

> Total Running Time:
>     8 years 2 months 25 days 11 hrs 9 mins

9 years 2 months 12 days 28 mins

> Total Recorded:
>     1 year 1 month 25 days 16 hrs 14 mins

1 year 5 months 25 days 5 hrs 54 moins

Most recorded program - Hi-5    1258 episodes (yeah i've got kids)

Mythbuster 2016 (too many repeats)

> 1616 programs, using 2.2 TB (2 months 9 days 10 hrs 16 mins) out of 7 TB
> (1.7 TB free).
>
> How do I find out the amount of unwatched shows?

I was just basing it on that used space stat and the fact that we don't
have more than a couple of hours of watched tv stored (and I made sure all
the expired/deleted stuff was really deleted).

Cheers,