[mythtvnz] Freeview DTT restack on 1 May

Steven Ellis steven at openmedia.co.nz
Thu May 1 11:50:22 BST 2014

On Thu, April 24, 2014 1:18 pm, Steve Hodge wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 24, 2014 at 7:46 AM, criggie <criggie at criggie.org.nz> wrote:
>

>> On 24/04/14 01:04, Steve Hodge wrote:
>>
>>  On Wed, Apr 23, 2014 at 6:01 PM, Stephen Worthington <
>> stephen_agent at jsw.gen.nz> wrote:
>>
>>>  Ouch!  It seems they are adding a fourth mux (WTV), so we will all
>>> need a fourth DVB-T tuner to be sure of never getting any clashes.
>>>

>>  In my case I'd have to add a second, third, and fourth tuner. If I was
>> in any way concerned about clashes.
>>

>> I run mythTV but haven't watched TV in years.  The backend is full of
>> kid's TV.
>>

> According to Mythweb we've got 29.5 days of unwatched TV ready to go so
> it's hardly the end of the world if I miss something ;)

Total Running Time:
    8 years 2 months 25 days 11 hrs 9 mins
Total Recorded:
    1 year 1 month 25 days 16 hrs 14 mins

Most recorded program - Hi-5 	1258 episodes (yeah i've got kids)

1616 programs, using 2.2 TB (2 months 9 days 10 hrs 16 mins) out of 7 TB
(1.7 TB free).

How do I find out the amount of unwatched shows?

Steven Ellis - Technical Director
OpenMedia Limited - The Home of myPVR
email   - steven at openmedia.co.nz
website - http://www.openmedia.co.nz