[mythtvnz] Recordings not happening without a reboot

Worik Stanton worik.stanton at gmail.com
Thu Jun 19 08:21:04 BST 2014

My MythTV woes continue.

Now after some indeterminate length of time (less than 24 hours)
recordings stop.  In the logs there is no sign of them.

After a reboot recordings happen as usual.

I can find no sign of errors in mysql logs.

How can I start to diagnose the problem?
--
The only true evil is turning people into things....
                                         Granny Weatherwax