[mythtvnz] Not having much luck with HDHomeRun and mhegepgsnoop-0.5.2.py

ajp at cantabrian.co.nz ajp at cantabrian.co.nz
Thu Apr 24 10:10:55 BST 2014

Probably I am missing something incredibly obvious.

I have Googled but didn't get much back so any specifics would be
appreciated.

Does anyone have any specific examples how they run the script with a HDHR.
I have a couple of satellite cards plugged into the box but not configured
for MythTV but otherwise use the HDHR. I just don't get anything back, or it
hangs for ages or I get something like "Access denied for user
'root'@'localhost'".

Again any help or examples much appreciated

Many thanks Tony P