[mythtvnz] tv_grab_nz-py issues

David Lowe david at thistledown.co.nz
Fri Apr 4 08:26:10 BST 2014

After many months of trouble-free running, I am suddenly not getting
listings with the xmltv error that has been discussed here before.
"Error in 1:1: unexpected end of file." and 'xmltv returned error code 1'.

I haven't changed anything in the setup - it just started happening last
week. My suspicion is that it is related to the 'macron' issue that was
discussed late last year, but I never struck that issue. I'm also
suspicious that it happened about the time there were several channel
changes but that doesn't seem to make sense.

Reasonably standard setup, version 0.25. mythbuntu.

Any suggestions?

- David