[mythtvnz] Upgrade advice 0.26 or 0.27

David Shepherd david at daveshep.net.nz
Fri Apr 4 08:15:56 BST 2014

I'm planning an upgrade over Easter and want a bit of advice on which
version to upgrade to.  I'm a Debian user, current on Squeeze running
myth v0.24.2 from the Debian Multimedia repository.  I can upgrade to
either the stable latest Debian stable version which has kernel 3.2.51
and myth v0.26+fixes or to the "testing" version which has kernel 3.13.7
and mythtv v0.27+fixes. v0.27 seems to be getting a lot of fixes and I'm
not sure if that's a good or bad thing.Any advice appreciated.  Happy to
share more details on my setup if that makes a difference.
Dave