[mythtvnz] Freeview DVB-T Channel Changes

Mark George mgeorge at infoscience.otago.ac.nz
Fri Sep 6 02:15:22 BST 2013

Something that I have noticed with the channel scan is it will overwrite any custom call signs that you have assigned to a channel.

I use the call-signs to control the ordering that the channels appear in the program guide.  When they get changed after a rescan, channel-specific recording rules break since they seem to be tied to the call-sign.  You can get around this by using the "all channels" instead of "this channel" option in your recording rules.

Cheers,
Mark