[mythtvnz] HDHomeRun issues

ajp at cantabrian.co.nz ajp at cantabrian.co.nz
Tue Oct 8 06:42:15 BST 2013

Hi,

I am getting closer with my HomeRun and Satellite config J

First problem is that I get a weird listing problem. All fine for satellite
but for HomeRun terrestrial I only see the current days listings and in
MythWeb  it shows the episode detail where the description should be when
displaying all channels but when only displaying the listings for one,
terrestrial, channel it is correct.

As I say with terrestrial I see the details fine when listing only one
channel. But... I can only see the details for today. When I skip forward to
the terrestrial listings for any terrestrial channel, for tomorrow or the
next day I only see the times of the programs and the lengths - no title,
episode or description.

My other current question, if you will bear with me, is what should do on
priority. I want terrestrial to take priority so as I understand it all
sources should have the same "Input priority" but the "schedule order" for
terrestrial should be a lower number than for satellite.

Thanks again